The perfect tool in searching for digital and analogue transmitters in the frequency ranges
- Main antenna 50MHz – 12GHz Wider coverage, particularly at lower frequencies, has made it possible to increase the detection distance of a conventional VHF/UHF bug by 2-3 times, while saving perfect sensitivity at the higher bands (GSM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Anntena 2 1.4-2.48 GHz and 4.9-5.875 GHz This is the first time when an affordable RF detector gets the microwave log-periodic directed antenna supplied in the standard set. 2-4 times longer distance to all sources above 2GHz (Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi 5GHz, Bluetooth, Wi-Max, LTE High, etc.). The directionality provides easy pinpointing of a wireless source. Now you not only know that there is a Wi-Fi source, but can quickly pinpoint it.
- Increased sensitivity to Bluetooth/Wi-Fi signals allows the operator to detect wireless sources at distance of 50 cm- 2 m
- Detects GSM, LTE, Wi-Max Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz an Wi-Fi 5GHz and RF and wireless video cameras
- 16-segment bar graph indicator providing a wide dynamic range
- 3 modes: sound, vibration and mixed
- 2 levels of sensitivity (attenuator)
- Durable metallic body
- Microprocessor controlled
- Correlation function discovers FM-transmitters by the presence of sound is different than other detectors this unit can produce a loop-back effect A microphone transmitter will pick up the sound and transmit the beep. The demodulation display will pick up the transmission and flash simultaneously. Also, when the unit detects other transmission different sounds will come from the unit depending the type of transmission it detects.
- 1 year warranty
RF DETECT JD3500