The Unmanned feature is unique to the Smart-D. Other spectrum analyzers require and operator to go in and physically sweep rooms for unwanted devices.
No more need to hire or employ an expert sweep team. The Smart-D works by always scanning the location 24/7 and knowing what is a friendly frequency and when it is a potential threat.
The 24/7 monitoring will help to ensure that expected privacy is maintained.
- Each remote terminal covers an area of 500 feet
- Detects digital signals like Ultra Wide Band and Bluetooth
- Scans a frequency range of 25kHz to 6GHz within one second
- Simultaneously monitors multiple locations from one Control Center (additional remote terminals avaliable)
- Keeps record of all detected alerts
- Can be hidden behind wooden cabinets
- 24/7 Unmanned monitoring
- Audio/ Video Demodulation
- Statistics and Reports
• National security teams
• Ministry buildings, embassies and state department offices
• Executive offices and C-Suite
• Executive assistant offices
• Research and development teams
Monitor multiple rooms and locationssimultaneously from ONE CENTRAL CONTROL CENTER. Smart-D is the only spectrum analyzer software that checks each suspicious signal. It can quickly be deployed to protect any office or government agency.
Note:The Smart-D does require training